lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello, world! This is my blog. In this blog i'm going to post my level 3 work. So, let me introduce myself. I hope you like it!


Hi, there! My name’s Jorge Hernandez . I’m from Maracaibo originally but I've lived almost all my life here in Maracaibo. I’m 30 years old and I'm studying industrial engineering at URBE. My favorite matter is mathematical




I love sharing with my family, hanging out with my friends, listening to music. I hate smoking, violence, war, injustice, ignorance...

My aims are of graduating of the university at the time I can be an engineer and progress in my work..

About English, I love it. I think it's very important because is the universal language so it allows you to talk, to communicate with people from all over the world and learn a little bit more about them.





Well this is a little bit about me,



Hope to hear from you...

Be the change you wish to see...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario